Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
Makes for: 8-10 people
- Ingredients needed:
- 250g bacon
- 1 large onion
- 250g cream cheese
- 350g cream
- 300g ricotta cheese
- 100g tasty cheese
- 1 white cob loaf
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (or camp oven to medium - hot)
- Slice off the top of your cob loaf to make a lid. (Don't cut too far down from the top the loaf or you won't be able to fit as much dip inside)
- Pull the soft bread from inside of the loaf. (Be careful not to go all the way to the bottom of the loaf. You can easily make a hole if the bottom isn't really crisp)
- Pop the bread pieces in a zip lock bag until you’re ready to use them so they stay fresh.
- Dice your onion and bacon and fry until lightly browned.
- Add the bacon and onion to a bowl
- Add other ingredients and mix well
- Fill your cob load with the cheese mixture.
- Place the lid of the cob back on top
- Wrap in alfoil
- Bake for 45 minutes
- Remove the alfoil and back into oven for an additional 10 mins
Post a Comment
Please type your message here...