- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 large sweet potatoes, diced
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper
- Cook on a grill, in the camp oven or on the coals.
- Lay out (4) 12×12 square of aluminum foil. (I usually like to double these to make sure they are sturdy- so four sets of two).
- In each aluminum foil square, divide the diced sweet potatoes and top with fresh rosemary.
- Place one chicken breast wrapped in bacon on each square and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, mix the barbecue sauce and honey. Pour the sauce over each chicken breast. (I usually add 1-2 Tbls. water to prevent burning).
- Close each aluminum foil square around the chicken to create a “packet.”
Cook for 30-40 minutes.